Becoming an Ordinary Member costs £15 per person per year or £25 for two people paying together and gives the following benefits:
- Regular mailings of the programme and booking forms
- Lower price tickets for most concerts
- Priority booking for reserved seats for the Festival
- Participation in the decisions and policy of the Society.
Becoming a Sponsor Member costs £200 per person per year or £300 for two people and contributes much more to the Society and brings the following additional benefits:
- Seat reservation of your choice at all concerts and Festival (does not include the price of the seat)
- Opportunities to meet the Music Director, musicians and committee socially
- Opportunities to attend the Festival rehearsals
- Recognition in the Festival Programme (you can opt out).
Membership fees can be Gift Aided, increasing their value by 25%, and we invite tax payers to sign the Gift Aid part of the Membership Form. If possible please also sign up for a Standing Order.
To join, please download and complete the Membership Form and post it with a cheque payable to “Tilford Bach Society” to:
Tilford Bach Society
1 Adams Drive, Fleet, GU13 9DZ
0845 519 8184
Alternatively you can email us your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by Paypal. This will add membership to your PayPal Cart, which opens in another window. You can buy tickets at the same time using the online booking form and pay for all the transactions together from the Cart.
If you become a new member in the period October – December, your membership will be valid until the end of the following year.